I usually don't cook with canned soup but this was great and very easy.
Make and share this Pork Chops With Mushroom Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Trim the excess fat from the chops and use it to grease a large skillet.
- Over high heat, brown each chop lightly on both sides.
- Salt and pepper each as it finishes and place it in the crockpot.
- Add the sage.
- Turn the soup (undiluted) and the onion flakes into the still hot skillet.
- Scrape the pan juices and turn them into the cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.