1/1 Photo of Pork Chops With Mushroom Sauce
9 hrs 15 mins
I usually don't cook with canned soup but this was great and very easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim the excess fat from the chops and use it to grease a large skillet.
- 2Over high heat, brown each chop lightly on both sides.
- 3Salt and pepper each as it finishes and place it in the crockpot.
- 4Add the sage.
- 5Turn the soup (undiluted) and the onion flakes into the still hot skillet.
- 6Scrape the pan juices and turn them into the cooker.
- 7Cover and cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops With Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.4
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 171.6 mg
- Sodium 984.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 52.1 g