Recipe by Dancer^
I usually don't cook with canned soup but this was great and very easy.
Top Review by Schnaswin
Will definetely make this again! Did not have the sage or minced onion (used 1/2 TBSP of onion powder instead). Despite not having those two things it was still great!!
I only made 4 chops and had the perfect amount of sauce- would double the sauce if making any more.
Will keep this and pass it on!
- 10 small thick pork chops
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sage
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes, dried
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim the excess fat from the chops and use it to grease a large skillet.
- Over high heat, brown each chop lightly on both sides.
- Salt and pepper each as it finishes and place it in the crockpot.
- Add the sage.
- Turn the soup (undiluted) and the onion flakes into the still hot skillet.
- Scrape the pan juices and turn them into the cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.