Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 hrs
I usually don't cook with canned soup but this was great and very easy.
Make and share this Pork Chops With Mushroom Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 10 small thick pork chops
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sage
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes, dried
- Trim the excess fat from the chops and use it to grease a large skillet.
- Over high heat, brown each chop lightly on both sides.
- Salt and pepper each as it finishes and place it in the crockpot.
- Add the sage.
- Turn the soup (undiluted) and the onion flakes into the still hot skillet.
- Scrape the pan juices and turn them into the cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.
Will definetely make this again! Did not have the sage or minced onion (used 1/2 TBSP of onion powder instead). Despite not having those two things it was still great!!
I only made 4 chops and had the perfect amount of sauce- would double the sauce if making any more.
Will keep this and pass it on!
Like Amy I doubled the gravy mixture and added water. (We love gravy) This was easy and delicous! A winner in this house! My husband (pickiest man on earth) has asked to have it again!
What a great meal...our family loved it...didn't have onion flakes, so added minced onions and also additional mushrooms...this is a keeper...thanks for sumitting it.