Recipe by Sugar Ivie
I was trying to figure out what way I could fix the pork chops and then I thought about using the mushroom soup and adding onions and mushroom pieces into the dish and then I just put them into the oven and let them bake a little bit and then I served them with mashed potatoes and whatever else I was wanting to add to the side dishes. This is a really easy recipe to follow and use.
- 6 -8 pork chops
- 1 purple onions (I use the purple because it gives it more flavor) or 1 yellow onion (I use the purple because it gives it more flavor)
- 2 (10 1/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (6 ounce) cans mushroom pieces, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can evaporated milk (to add to the Mushroom soup)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown your pork chops in a skillet.
- Peel and slice the onion thinly.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place browned pork chops in a baking dish, layer with the sliced onions.
- Top with mushrooms.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup with the evaporated milk.
- Pour over the top of the pork chops and onions.
- Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes.
- Serve hot.