1/2 Photos of Pork Chops over Parmesan Rice With Peas
A very easy one pan to wash meal - everything's included, even the veggie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless pork chops (3/4 inch thick)
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- black pepper
- 1Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper and dredge in flour, shaking off excess.
- 2In a large skillet over medium heat, brown pork chops in oil.
- 3Remove chops from the pan.
- 4Add the remaining ingredients except for peas, Parmesan cheese and black pepper to skillet. Place pork chops over the rice mixture.
- 5Bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until rice is tender.
- 7Remove chops to serving platter.
- 8Add peas, parmesan cheese and black pepper to rice and stir together until peas are warmed through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops over Parmesan Rice With Peas
Serving Size: 1 (469 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.9
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 134.9 mg
- Sodium 989.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 54.8 g