Recipe by Glittergirl
Delicious pork chops and stuffing,with yummy gravy. I got this recipe from Home Cooking Magazine years ago from Janice Goff. Everyone who makes this loves them,tasty and tender,too.
Top Review by Gckchef
Simply the best. I made it with no problems. Only suggestion is use no salt butter because stuffing mix has plenty of salt. Other than that this was a 5 star dish. Served it with mixed vegetables and it was a party we all enjoyed. Highly recommend this dish. You can prepare the night before and bake the next day. Even tastier!
- 4 -6 pork chops
- 1 box stove top pork stuffing mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup water, mixed with
- pork dripping
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chops.
- Remove and add water to the frying pan.
- Place chops in a single layer in a baking dish.
- In a bowl,mix the vegetable packet from from the Stove Top mix with 1 cup very hot water and 1/2 stick melted butter.
- Then add contents of crumb packet.
- Mix well.
- For as many chops,make a ball of stuffing and place on top of each chop.
- Put soup into skillet containing the drippings,mix and pour over the chops and stuffing.
- Bake uncovered, 1 to 1 1/2 hours at 350 degrees.