Recipe by Stay in the Bay NZ
This is the old faithful from the Edmonds Cookbook, anyone from New Zealand will know what I'm talking about!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Put Plums and water into a preserving pan, boil until soft and pulpy.
- Add sugar, stir until dissolved.
- Boil briskly for 18 minutes or until setting point is reached.
- Do the test by placing a saucer in the freezer for 10 minutes. Place a little jam on the saucer and return to freezer for a few minutes, if jam is not jelled enough boil for a couple more minutes and test again.
- Pour into serilised jars.
- Makes 6X350ml jars.