Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the old faithful from the Edmonds Cookbook, anyone from New Zealand will know what I'm talking about!!
- Put Plums and water into a preserving pan, boil until soft and pulpy.
- Add sugar, stir until dissolved.
- Boil briskly for 18 minutes or until setting point is reached.
- Do the test by placing a saucer in the freezer for 10 minutes. Place a little jam on the saucer and return to freezer for a few minutes, if jam is not jelled enough boil for a couple more minutes and test again.
- Pour into serilised jars.
- Makes 6X350ml jars.