Recipe by PanNan
My sister-in-law shared this recipe. It's definitely a kid's favorite, but the grown ups go back for seconds, too.
Top Review by johnvac52
Great change from regular spaghetti or pizza for that matter. We topped ours off with green peppers, onions, black olives, jalepeno peppers, mushrooms, and pepperoni. Both kids and adults enjoyed this recipe equally. This is a keeper.
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 can your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 can of diced tomatoes with garlic
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese
pizza toppings your choice
- green pepper
- fresh basil
- pizza seasoning
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook spaghetti 5- 7 minutes, before it reaches al dente stage.
- Mix with egg and milk.
- Pour into a greased 13 X 9 pan and bake for 11 minutes to set"pizza crust".
- Pour sauce and tomatoes over the spaghetti.
- Add cheese and toppings.
- Bake at 350 for 25- 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and just beginning to brown.