Recipe by andypandy
fast and easy...this is the best quick dough I have ever come across...I got it from Harrowsmiths television show...
Top Review by **Tania **
great fast and easy. this was also my first time making pizza from scrach so easy and tasted great whole family loved it, i stuffed the crust with cheese which also turned out awesome. i wont bother trying any other recipe. thank you very much :-)
- 1 package fast active dry yeast (2 1/2 tsp.)
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups hot tap water
- 2 cups more all-purpose flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Put in the food processor, yeast, sugar, the 3/4 cup flour, salt, olive oil and water.
- Process for 15 seconds.
- Add the next one cup flour, Blend.
- Add the last one cup flour, til a ball forms.
- Knead approximately.
- 10 times or so.
- Let sit 20 minutes in a covered greased bowl.
- While dough is resting, prepare all your preffered toppings, sauce, pepperoni, sausage, cheese.
- Roll out.
- Makes two pizzas.
- Place dough onto an oiled pizza pan, or a cornmeal sprinkles pan.
- Top with toppings, and bake in a very hot oven 400 to 450 degrees for approx 12 to 15 minutes or until done.
- October 2004 my food processor bummed out, so I made the recipe using my Kitchen Aide with dough hooks. The recipe worked out very nice.