Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
fast and easy...this is the best quick dough I have ever come across...I got it from Harrowsmiths television show...
- Put in the food processor, yeast, sugar, the 3/4 cup flour, salt, olive oil and water.
- Process for 15 seconds.
- Add the next one cup flour, Blend.
- Add the last one cup flour, til a ball forms.
- Knead approximately.
- 10 times or so.
- Let sit 20 minutes in a covered greased bowl.
- While dough is resting, prepare all your preffered toppings, sauce, pepperoni, sausage, cheese.
- Roll out.
- Makes two pizzas.
- Place dough onto an oiled pizza pan, or a cornmeal sprinkles pan.
- Top with toppings, and bake in a very hot oven 400 to 450 degrees for approx 12 to 15 minutes or until done.
- October 2004 my food processor bummed out, so I made the recipe using my Kitchen Aide with dough hooks. The recipe worked out very nice.
great fast and easy. this was also my first time making pizza from scrach so easy and tasted great whole family loved it, i stuffed the crust with cheese which also turned out awesome. i wont bother trying any other recipe. thank you very much :-)
I love this fast pizza dough. I also make it just in a bowl with a fork to mix. I like it also because the rising takes place as you are cutting your toppings and its ready to go. It always comes out great and fresh tasting. Great easy recipe.
This was my first EVER attempt at home made dough. Great beginning as you made it easy and the food processor helped out tremendously! Just a little on the sweet side tho. I think next time I will cut down on the sugar. Thanks!