Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Paula Deen Celebrates!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb shrimp, boiled, peeled, deveined, and coarsely chopped
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp and blend well.
- Stir in shrimp.
- Refrigerate, covered, until serving time.
Initially struck us as a little bland, which could be good in that it means the shrimp was fresh. It shouldn't have been bland with horseradish in it, and perhaps it could have a little more, but we discovered that a dash of salt on top brought out the horseradish. Even at that, this stuff is pretty good and would be welcome at any party. Made for Think Pink.