Prep 24 hrs
Cook 15 mins
This are one of my favorites. I keep adding more and more garlic each time to see where the top is and I have not found it YET. Prep includes marination time of 24 hours.
- 4 pork loin chops, about 1 inch thick
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2⁄3 cup dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 3 -5 garlic cloves, minced
- Combine all ingredients, except pork chops, mix well.
- Place chops in shallow dish and pour marinade over them.
- Cover a refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove pork from marinade.
- Broil 5-6 minutes on each side basting once with the marinade OR Grill and marinade once during cooking.
These porkchops were delish. I held out some of the marinade for basting. I am kind of funny about how I handle marinade and basting. The flavor was awesome. A sweet flavor that went well with the aromatic rosemary. We did ours on the grill. Everyone voted 5-stars. Thanks for sharing this.
Oh wow! How great this marinade is! I've never tasted pork chops any better!! This will definitely be a keeper for me!
You go girl! - these turned out great - made some rice and some oriental green beans to go with - I can even use these during the annual "de-fluffing"! Thanks for posting it.