Stella's Pan Fried Honey Garlic Pork Chops
photo by Stella A.
- Ready In:
- 3 pork chops
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (or teriyaki sauce)
- 1⁄2 cup sweet chili sauce (or ketchup)
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 dash iodized salt
- 1 dash chili powder
- 1 dash crushed red pepper flakes
- Season Pork Chops with black pepper, salt and chili powder, then set aside to marinate.
- In a small bowl whisk sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, honey and garlic, to use as glaze.
- Spray oil to a heated flat frying pan.
- Fry Pork Chops for 30 seconds on each side.
- Lightly brush the glaze mix on each side of the Pork Chops until it cooks to a medium brown.
- Serve in a platter and sprinkle red crushed pepper flakes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!