Honey & Garlic Pork Chops
Received from a friend. I'm sure you could use chicken as well for this if you don't like pork chops.
- Ready In:
- 24 ounces boneless pork chops
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice (bottled)
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- In lg. skillet, coated with nonstick spray, brown chops on both sides. Cook over medium heat till juices run clear (about 10-12 min.).
- In a bowl, combine the honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, and garlic.
- Remove chops and keep warm.
- Add honey mixture to the skillet; cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour over chops.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Wow! We really liked this! They have a wonderful flavor to them. Nothing is dominate. The ingredients blend very well together. I did not remove the chops but just poured the sauce over them. I turned them a couple of times to saute' in the juices. I think this worked just fine. Excellent flavor. Thanks for posting.
Made this years ago from Light and Tasty magazine, hadn't thought about it in awhile until browsing pork recipes on this site. Glad I found it again! We love the flavor of this dish, and like that it is healthy too! I only used 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice, and the sauce is still very yummy. Thanks for posting!