Grilled Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- Ready In:
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork chops (6 4 oz. portions)
- salt and pepper
- Combine ketchup, honey, soy sauce and garlic.
- Set aside.
- Lightly season pork with salt and pepper.
- Brush each chop with sauce to coat.
- Cook chops on greased grill 4 to 6 inches (10 to 15 cm) from medium-hot coals or on medium setting, basting with sauce often, for about 5 minutes on each side or until meat is cooked through.
Join The Conversation