Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a popular thai dish that is very simple to prepare.
Make and share this Pineapple Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- 450 g overnight cooked rice
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 250 g pineapple, diced
- 100 g small shrimp
- 100 g chicken meat, diced
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 5 hot chili peppers, chopped
- Chopped spring onions, to garnish pork floss, to garnish (optional) coriander, to garnish Heat wok with 2 tbsp oil and saute garlic, prawns and chicken meat until cooked.
- Add eggs and combine well.
- Mix in rice; add seasoning and blend well.
- Gradually drip in remaining oil.
- Add pineapple and blend well.
- Add the chilli and chopped spring onions and coriander.
- Dish out and serve either in a pineapple boat or on individual serving plates.