Prep 8 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a Cooking Light recipe for the traditional Spanish tapas. This can be served either as an appetizer, or you can use double-sized portions for a main dish.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon saffron thread, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 18 1-inch cubes
- 2 small red onions, cut into 6 wedges each
- 2 red bell peppers, each cut into 6 wedges
- 2 yellow bell peppers, each cut into 6 wedges
- cooking spray
- Prepare grill.
- Combine parsley, paprika, olive oil, oregano, cumin, coriander, salt, saffron, ground red pepper, garlic, and pork cubes in a large bowl. Toss to coat.
- Thread 6 12-inch metal skewers, alternating each with 3 pork pieces, 2 onion pieces, 2 red bell pepper pieces, and 2 yellow bell pepper pieces. Place kebabs on a grill rack coated with cooking spray.
- Grill kebabs 6 minutes on each side or until pork is cooked.
This is the first thing i used the bbq for now the snow is gone! WONDERFUL! made for spring pac 08