Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found the recipe - Lost the recipe ! Trying to remember the recipe because it turned out SO GOOD !
Make and share this Pina Colada Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, Low Fat
- 3⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Make the Yellow Cake according to the directions on the mix. Add 1/2 the can of crushed pineapple to the cake mix before you pour into a prepared sheet cake pan.
- Cook the cake following directions. When the cake is done, while still warm, poke holes every inch or so and then pour Sweetened Condensed Milk over the cake and let the cake continue to cool.
- When cake has cooled, spread the Cool Whip over the cake, sprinkle the coconut over the top and then the remaining crushed Pineapple.