Recipe by Ck2plz
A great summer salad. My family loves this! When it is BBQing season we make it alot. You can change the amount of peppers or omit one(not a fan of green pepper) and add more of the peppers you like. I usually play with the oil and vinegar mixture to suit my taste. This is also better when it sits for awhile.
- 1 (16 ounce) box orzo pasta
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper
- 1⁄3 cup yellow pepper
- 1⁄3 cup red pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup red onion
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup packaged sun-dried tomato
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook orzo for 7 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Add peppers, onion and sundried tomatoes to the orzo pasta and mix well.
- Add oil and gradually add in the vinegar. Use your discretion if you want to add the entire 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Fold in feta cheese right before serving.