Like the ones you buy in the grocery store.
Make and share this Pickled Hot Jalapeno Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- Seed, stem and slice peppers, or leave whole if small.
- If you're leaving whole, cut 2 small slits in each pepper or you're going to have exploded peppers.
- Combine vinegar and water and heat to a simmer-do not boil.
- Pack peppers tightly into jars, pour hot vinegar/water over peppers leaving 1/2 inch head space.
- Add salt-to taste. Process in a boiling water bath for 15 minutes.
- You can add 1 clove of garlic to each jar if you like.