Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
No pizza sauce for this, a prebaked purchased Boboli pizza crust works well --- this is a great way to use up leftover roast beef or steak, all amounts may be adjusted to taste
Top Review by heathersharee
Wow! This was delicious! Even my 4 year old ate it (we didnt tell him it had onion & peppers!) I used about 3/4 of a green bell pepper instead of red, chopped pepper and 1/2 an onion very small, and omitted mushrooms. This is definitely a keeper in our house! There were no leftovers!
- 1 prebaked italian pizza dough
- 1 large onion (thinly sliced and separated into rings)
- 1 small red sweet bell pepper (seeded and cut into 1/8 inch strips)
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 2 -3 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 lb sliced deli roast beef (cut into 1/4 inch strips, or can use thin sliced cooked steak)
- 1 cup sliced canned mushroom, well drained
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a 14-inch pizza pan.
- Place crust on a pizza pan; set aside.
- In a skillet, saute the onion, red pepper and garlic in oil for 3-5 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
- Add beef and mushrooms; cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in seasonings.
- Spread meat mixture over crust to within 1/2-inch of edge.
- Combine the cheeses then sprinkle over pizza.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the crust is golden and cheese is melted.