Bob’s Philly Cheesesteak Flatbread Pizza
My twist on a flatbread pizza. Using the cream cheese in pace of a tomato based sauce.
- Ready In:
- 1 flat bread, pzza crust (premade)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 6 ounces roast beef (sliced into strips)
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper (cut into strips)
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper (cut into strips)
- 1⁄4 cup onion (diced)
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (Grated)
- fresh basil (handful)
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- . Preheat the oven to 375*.
- 2. While the oven is preheating place the balsamic vinegar, honey, and black pepper into a sauce pan and turn the heat to a medium-high. Stirring frequently until reduced to a syrupy density. About half the volume.
- 3. Meanwhile while the Balsamic Vinegar is reducing spread the cream cheese on the flatbread. Place the roast beef slices on the cream cheese. Next spread the peppers and onions evenly over the pizza. Slice the fresh mozzarella and evenly place over the peppers and onions. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the mozzarella. Bake until cheese is melted, then broil until cheese browns to your liking. Remove from oven and drizzle the balsamic reduction over pizza, slice, and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION