Philly Cheesesteak Pizza
photo by DianaEatingRichly
- Ready In:
- 1 pizza crust, from can
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 1⁄2 cups mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cooked beef, julienned
- 1⁄3 cup pickled jalapeno pepper rings
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread out raw dough from can onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 4 minutes.
- In large skilled, saute the peppers, mushrooms, and onion in oil until tender; add garlic.
- Spread pizza sauce onto prebaked crust, dot with cream cheese, sprinkle with mozzarella, all the veggies, beef, pepper rings, cheddar cheese, and oregano.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!