1/1 Photo of Perfect Pizza Crust
1 hr 30 mins
Wonderful, chewey pizza crust. Makes one generous 16 inch pizza or 4 or more calzones.
My Private Note
16 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve yeast, brown sugar in warm water; allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- 2Stir in salt and olive oil.
- 3Mix in 3 cups of flour or enough to form a soft dough. Turn dough out onto a well floured surface and knead in more flour until dough is barely sticky to the touch.
- 4Place dough into a oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- 5Let dough rise until doubled, punch down and form into a tight ball. Allow dough to relax for 5 minutes prior to stretching and rolling into desired shapes.
- 6Brush lightly with olive oil, pierce with a fork all over dough and par bake crust at 425 for 5 minutes.
- 7Add desired toppings and bake for approximately 10 minutes or until desired level of doness is reached.
- 8Allow to cool for 4-5 minutes prior to cutting to allow cheese to set.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (841 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1875.0
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2348.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 341.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.7 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 48.6 g