- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granule
- 2 cups uncooked instant brown rice
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄3 cup of chopped sweet red pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped yellow sweet pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped sweet green pepper
- 6 -8 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 2 -3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried tarragon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, bring water and bouillon to a boil.
- Stir in rice.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the vegetables in oil until tender.
- Stir in the tarragon and rice; heat through.