Recipe by Lee_tah
The combination of pecans, white chocolate and oatmeal is fantastic. This is a variation on a recipe from Anne Bloski, one of the best cooks I have known.
Top Review by Shwltr78
These were delicious! I took them to a get-together and everyone raved about them. The only change I made was to make bar cookies instead drop. I spread the batter in a 10x15 stoneware bar pan and baked at 375 for 18 min. Much less mess and prep time. I will definately be making these again. Maybe next time I'll go for a chewier cookie and take them out of the oven a minute or two sooner.
- 118.29 ml margarine
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter
- 236.59 ml white sugar
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 2 oatmeal
- 650.62 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans
- 236.59 ml white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl mix together margarine, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, and vanilla.
- Stir in oatmeal.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda into the mix. Stir together until combined.
- Add in pecans and white chocolate chips.
- Bake at 375°F for 10-12 minutes or until done to your liking.
- *I like a soft chewy cookie so I usually bake 9-10 minutes. They will firm up on the tray if you let them cool a few minutes before removing them. A longer bake will produce a crisper cookie.