Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together sugars, egg, margarine and peanut butter. Stir until smooth.
- Gradually stir flours into peanut butter mixture. Stir until well incorporated.
- Mix in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Roll dough into balls roughly 1 inch in diameter.
- Place balls on lightly greased cookie sheet spaced approximately 2" apart.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until small cracks begin to appear.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!