White Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
This is a yummy cookie recipe! The pecans and white chocolate are so nice together! A nice change from regular chocolate chip cookies. Cooking time actually depends on your oven size...each cookie sheet takes 12 minutes.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 28mins
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- Cream the butter; gradually add sugars, beating well at medium speed of an electric mixer. Add eggs and vanilla, beating well.
- Combine flour, soda, and salt; add to the creamed mixture, mixing well. Stir in the chocolate chips and pecans.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Slightly flatten each cookie with your fingertips. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 14 minutes. Let cool slightly on the cookie sheet before transferring to a wire rack.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
So yummy! I didn't need nearly this many cookies though so I had the site adjust for only 2.5 dozen cookies. This gave me a "1 egg" version. The only problem I had was the dough just had no stick to it so I drizzled just a bit of milk into the mixer till it looked like dough (couldn't have been more than a couple of teaspoons) and VOILA! Awesome "not chocolate" chip cookies for my mother who hates chocolate chips! :) Thanks!