The combination of pecans, white chocolate and oatmeal is fantastic. This is a variation on a recipe from Anne Bloski, one of the best cooks I have known.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl mix together margarine, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, and vanilla.
- Stir in oatmeal.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda into the mix. Stir together until combined.
- Add in pecans and white chocolate chips.
- Bake at 375°F for 10-12 minutes or until done to your liking.
- *I like a soft chewy cookie so I usually bake 9-10 minutes. They will firm up on the tray if you let them cool a few minutes before removing them. A longer bake will produce a crisper cookie.