1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter S'mores Cookies
1 hr 15 mins
This is something Ive made up using my favourite peanut butter cookie recipe and adding some chocolate and some of my homemade marshmallow in the middle and sandwich together! they are a real treat and really delicious!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Cream butter, brown sugar and white sugar, add peanut butter and stir till combined.
- 3Add egg, milk & vanilla, mix till smooth.
- 4Combine flour, baking soda and salt in bowl. Add peanut mixture mixing well. Roll tablespoon sized amounts into round balls.
- 5Arrange on cookie sheets.
- 6Bake at 180 degrees celsius for around 6 minutes, take out of oven and flatten with a spatula and return to oven for further 6 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and turn over half the cookies and place a piece of chocolate on the overturned cookies, let sit for a minute till choc melts then place the marshmallow on top, press down with the other half of the cookies.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter S'mores Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.8
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 185.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: