Hershey's S'mores Sandwich Bar Cookies
photo by mjz527
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 8-inch square baking pan.
- Beat butter and sugar until well blended in large bowl.
- Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt; add to butter mixture, beating until blended.
- Press half of dough into prepared pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Unwrap chocolate bars; arrange over baked layer, breaking as needed to fit.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows; scatter bits of remaining cookie dough over marshmallows, forming top layer.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or just until lightly browned.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into 16 bars.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
wow. these. are. AMAZING!!! I made them last night for a 4th of July BBQ. I tried one...just to be sure they were servable ;) and they are soooo goood!!! the chocolate doesn't quite solidify completely, and the marshmallows are still a little gooey -- even when completely cooled. Tastes JUST like a s'mores only less messy!! They were super easy to make, too! I doubled the recipe, 'cause 16 just seemed like too few, and they turned out great! Will make again!