No Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
I found the recipe itself on the net about two years ago. To my taste it is very sweet cookie, but it is an an easy cookie to make and quick.I make this in a two in one by halving the dough and adding chocolate or peanut butter chips to one half.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mix the peanut butter and the sugar until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time, then add the baking soda, salt and the vanilla essence.
- Roll dough into walnut size balls, place on the baking sheet giving them room to spread, press down slightly with a wet fork.
- Bake for 8 to ten minutes, remove from the oven and leave them on the baking sheet to cool for a few minutes, they will be very soft at this stage, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Depending on your walnut size it should make 36 cookies.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Instead of 2 cups of white sugar, I did 1 cup white sugar, and then 1/2 cup of brown sugar. I also added 2 tsp of vanilla extract instead of 1. With adding brown sugar you get more of a chewy cookie than a crunchy one. They came out awesome. I wanted to reduce the sugar to 1/2 white and 1/2 brown but I wasn't sure if it would be sweet enough, then again, I prefer more of a peanut buttery cookie than a sweet one.Reply