1/3 Photos of Peanut Butter Silk Pie II
8 hrs 30 mins
I do not remember where I got this recipe. I cut it out because I love peanut butter. I really love this pie! Cooking time is chill time. It is different from the other Peanut Butter Silk Pie posted. Hope you enjoy!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, recommend Jif
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped till fluffy
- 2Beat cream cheese, sugar, peanut butter, butter and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy.
- 3Gently fold in half the beaten heavy cream, then fold in remaining cream until blended.
- 4Spread this mixture onto the crust, smoothing the top.
- 6Combine chocolate chips and coffee in a microwave proof dish.
- 7Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- 8Stir until smooth.
- 9Cool slightly.
- 10Pour the topping over top of the filling.
- 11Refrigerate the pie at least 1 hour till firm, then cover loosely and refrigerate over night.
- 12Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Silk Pie II
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 768.1
- Calories from Fat 500
- Total Fat 55.6 g
- Saturated Fat 22.5 g
- Cholesterol 76.0 mg
- Sodium 454.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 46.7 g
- Protein 13.8 g