French Silk Pie
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 8 tablespoons margarine
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 8 inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 pint whipping cream
- Cream the margarine with the sugar until light and fluffy with a hand-mixer.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating 3 minutes after each.
- Melt the chocolate slowly, either on stovetop or microwave.
- Add the melted chocolate and the vanilla to the egg mixture, combining well.
- Pour into the graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, top with the whipped whipping cream- do not add sugar to it.
Join The Conversation
Amazing X 10. The best pie I or any of my guests have ever had. I used another recipe with 2 ounces of chocolate in it. What a bust that was. Followed it exactly except I used the Pioneer Woman's graham cracker crust with this and that made it a 10 out of 10. P.S. Pioneer Woman uses RAW EGGS for her recipe which I would never serve to children.