Peanut Butter Silk Pie
- Ready In:
- Whip the butter & peanut butter until light and fluffy.
- Add the sugar & vanilla, whip until combined.
- Add the eggs ONE at a time, beating for 3 minutes after each egg. (This is important for it to be fluffy!) Scrape the bowl between each egg.
- Nuke the whipping cream for 45 seconds to 1 minute (it should be very hot.)
- Add the 1/2 cup of choc chips, let melt and whisk together until smooth. Pour the ganache into the bottom of your cooled pie crust.
- Top with the pb mixture, refrigerate.
- Let it chill for 3 hours (overnight is even better), drizzle with caramel sauce, garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!