3 hrs 15 mins
Luby Luby Luby's Note:
I found two recipes here for peanut butter pie and couldn't decide which one to make. So, I did the next best thing - I combined (for the most part) Mile High Peanut Butter Pie by Luvthelord Mile High Peanut Butter Pie and Peanut Butter Pie by Sara C Peanut Butter Pie and came out with what I consider to be one fantastic pie. If you prefer smooth peanut butter you certainly can make that substitution. The cook time is the chilling or freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve brown sugar in melted butter.
- 2Beat cream cheese until fluffy and add brown sugar mixture, beating well.
- 3Add condensed milk and peanut butter, mixing well.
- 4Fold in cool whip, mixing thoroughly.
- 5Pour into prepared graham cracker crusts.
- 6Chill in refrigerator for 3 hours or freeze for 2 hours if you prefer a firm pie.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Pie - Oh My!
Serving Size: 1 (2022 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4499.2
- Calories from Fat 2666
- Total Fat 296.2 g
- Saturated Fat 105.3 g
- Cholesterol 253.4 mg
- Sodium 3483.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 404.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.3 g
- Sugars 304.5 g
- Protein 96.2 g