Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I found two recipes here for peanut butter pie and couldn't decide which one to make. So, I did the next best thing - I combined (for the most part) Mile High Peanut Butter Pie by Luvthelord Mile High Peanut Butter Pie and Peanut Butter Pie by Sara C Peanut Butter Pie and came out with what I consider to be one fantastic pie. If you prefer smooth peanut butter you certainly can make that substitution. The cook time is the chilling or freezing time.
- Dissolve brown sugar in melted butter.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy and add brown sugar mixture, beating well.
- Add condensed milk and peanut butter, mixing well.
- Fold in cool whip, mixing thoroughly.
- Pour into prepared graham cracker crusts.
- Chill in refrigerator for 3 hours or freeze for 2 hours if you prefer a firm pie.
This was so good! I added some chocolate chips. I loved that it was fast to make and had amazing taste. Thank you!
This recipe was terrific!! I made it to take to a party and everyone loved it and it was easy to make. I am so happy that I found this web site because it has been so helpful to me.