Recipe by cookin_nurse
oh sooo yummy!!!
Top Review by JacksonRoykirk
Yes, this is very good. I love reese's peanut butter cups and this sounded like it would be close. I had not realized that most non-dairy whipped cream products were made with high fructose corn syrup since I don't use them. Fortunately I found one at my market that was made without high fructose corn syrup. This guy is bad enough for you as it is without adding in unnatural ingredients. By the way, the fat-free cool whip still has high fructose corn syrup in it. You're better off with the high fat sugared product - ha. Finally, as Dreamgoddess has mentioned, the filling was a little more than my standard sized pie crust could take but I just pilled it on top.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 9 ounces non-dairy whipped topping
- fudge sauce
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, blend together cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter.
- Slowly add the milk while beathing, so your mixture is creamy.
- Continue beating until fluffy.
- Fold in the nondairy whipped topping.
- Pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust pie shell.
- Swill the fudge sauce through the pie (i usually use a butter knife)
- Freeze until firm.