Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is absolutely wonderful and so easy.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy, I prefer Peter Pan Honey Spun Creamy)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 9 inches graham cracker crust
- Cream together the cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Add peanut butter and milk.
- Fold in approximately 1/2 of the Cool Whip.
- Poor mixture into pie crust.
- Top with remainder of Cool Whip.
- Chill 4 hours.
- May top with chopped Reese Cups, grated chocolate or streaks of chocolate syrup if desired.