- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- 177.44 ml light corn syrup
- 118.29 ml creamy peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- 177.44 ml granulated sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 177.44 ml pecans, coarsely chopped
- 118.29 ml peanuts, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, whisk corn syrup, peanut butter and eggs until smooth. Whisk in granulated sugar and vanilla extract, then stir in pecans and peanuts. Pour into crust.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until browned and center is set. Cool completely on a wire rack at room temperature.