Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
new twist on an old favorite
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- 3⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, whisk corn syrup, peanut butter and eggs until smooth. Whisk in granulated sugar and vanilla extract, then stir in pecans and peanuts. Pour into crust.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until browned and center is set. Cool completely on a wire rack at room temperature.
This is a wonderful and rich pie if you like peanut butter and pecans. I love the combination of the peanut butter, peanuts and pecans. They are all delicious together. A definite keeper.