1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Corn Chowder
Denise in NH's Note:
Don't let the name scare you. It is very good
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion and celery in butter till tender.
- 2Remove from heat and add peanut butter stirring until melted.
- 3Stir in broth and corn.
- 4Bring to a boil stirring frequently.
- 5Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 6Remove from heat and stir in cream.
- 7Reheat just until hot not allowing to come to a boil.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Corn Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.0
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 54.8 mg
- Sodium 582.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 14.1 g