Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Delicious cream cheese and peach filled crescent rolls topped with a brown sugar, almond topping and made easy with canned pie filling and refrigerated crescent rolls. Have not tried it, but I assume this can be made with other pie fillings as well. Super easy!
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- Unroll crescent roll dough into one long rectangle.
- Press onto bottom and slightly up sides of greased 9x13 baking pan and seal perforations.
- Bake at 375° for 5 minutes and cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar and almond extract until smooth.
- Spread over the crust and spoon pie filling over cream cheese layer.
- In bowl, combine flour and brown sugar and cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in almonds and sprinkle over peach filling.
- Bake at 375° for about 25 minutes or til edges are golden brown.
- Cool for 1 hour on wire rack and store in refrigerator.
I have been making this for years and it is great. I have even used crushed pineapple, strained and I love that. So easy to make too
This is a great easy, delicious dessert! I could not find the peach pie filling so made it with cherry and it was awesome. I am definitely going to make this again using the peach and then with blueberry. This recipe is so easy to make. Definite Keeper here. Thanks Marie
This is an EXCELLENT recipe!!! I made the peach but can't wait to try the blueberry ... or cherry ... or ??? :)