Delicious cream cheese and peach filled crescent rolls topped with a brown sugar, almond topping and made easy with canned pie filling and refrigerated crescent rolls. Have not tried it, but I assume this can be made with other pie fillings as well. Super easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unroll crescent roll dough into one long rectangle.
- 2Press onto bottom and slightly up sides of greased 9x13 baking pan and seal perforations.
- 3Bake at 375° for 5 minutes and cool completely.
- 4In a mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar and almond extract until smooth.
- 5Spread over the crust and spoon pie filling over cream cheese layer.
- 6In bowl, combine flour and brown sugar and cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 7Stir in almonds and sprinkle over peach filling.
- 8Bake at 375° for about 25 minutes or til edges are golden brown.
- 9Cool for 1 hour on wire rack and store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peaches and Cream Bars
Serving Size: 1 (761 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.1
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 90.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peach pie filling