You may need to purchase the frozen, concentrate White Grape Peach Juice and prepare as advised on the label. Posted on Key Ingredient by Tom P.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large pot put Grape Peach juice, sugar, sliced peaches, cinnamon sticks and 1/2 cup of Schnapps. Bring to boil, reduce heat and let simmer on medium low for 30-45 minutes covered.
- 2Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- 3Add 1 cup of Everclear, 1 cup of vanilla vodka and remaining 1/2 cup of peach Schnapps.
- 4Pour into mason jar with one each of the cinnamon sticks from mixture and one peach from mixture. Note: You may have to strain this through a few layers of cheese cloth a couple of times.
- 5Refrigerate for at least a week to mellow.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Pie Moonshine a La Mode
Serving Size: 1 (2914 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3867.5
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 190.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 818.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.2 g
- Sugars 446.7 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: