Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
You may need to purchase the frozen, concentrate White Grape Peach Juice and prepare as advised on the label. Posted on Key Ingredient by Tom P.
- In large pot put Grape Peach juice, sugar, sliced peaches, cinnamon sticks and 1/2 cup of Schnapps. Bring to boil, reduce heat and let simmer on medium low for 30-45 minutes covered.
- Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Add 1 cup of Everclear, 1 cup of vanilla vodka and remaining 1/2 cup of peach Schnapps.
- Pour into mason jar with one each of the cinnamon sticks from mixture and one peach from mixture. Note: You may have to strain this through a few layers of cheese cloth a couple of times.
- Refrigerate for at least a week to mellow.