Recipe by Carrie Ann
This recipe is by Eagle Brand Condensed Milk and is sooooo easy to prepare and sooooo good! A favourite!
Top Review by Shonaleew
To die for delicious. I made this last night with canned peaches (well drained) and I added some "Whip It" to the whipped cream to reduce the chill time(only 2 hours). Enjoyed by whole family
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) prepared loaf angel food cake, frozen
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix (4-serving size)
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 4 cups peeled sliced fresh peaches (about 2 pounds)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cake into 1/4" slices;arrange half the slices on bottom of 13x9 baking dish.
- In large bowl, combine condensed milk, water,and almond extract.
- Add pudding mix; beat well.
- Chill 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread half the cream mixture over cake slices; arrange half the peach slices on top.
- Repeat layering, ending with peach slices.
- Chill 4 hours or until set.
- Cut into squares to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers.