Touchdown Chocolate Fantasy Bars
This recipe is from Eagle Brand condensed milk(one of my 4 basic food groups)and is gooey, chocolate and easy.
- Ready In:
- 18 1⁄2 ounces chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 ounces eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13 x 9 pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oil, egg.
- Beat on medium speed until crumbly.
- Stir in nuts.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups of crumb mixture.
- Firmly press remaining crumb mixture on bottom of prepared pan.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine remaining ingredients.
- Cook and stir until chips melt.
- Pour evenly over prepared crust.
- Sprinkle reserved crumbs evenly over crust.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until edges are firm.
- Cut into bars.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION