Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Southern Living; a favorite family activity is picking fresh peaches from the local peach orchard.
Top Review by Sunflower
This is incredible. I get tired of banana bread so I wanted to fix something different. WOW!! This is moist and very peachy. Melted in our mouths. I took this to work and everyone raved about it and wanted the recipe. Thanks for another great recipe.
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, softened
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 3 eggs
- 650.62 ml all-purpose flour
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 7.39 ml ground cinnamon
- 473.18 ml sliced fresh peaches
- 44.37 ml frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter; gradually add sugar, mixing well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mix together next 5 ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with the peaches, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Stir in orange juice concentrate and vanilla.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 9 x 5 x 3-inch loafpan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Remove from loafpan and cool completely.