Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Paula Deen's Kitchen Classics.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 teaspoon paula deen's house seasoning (see Paula Deen's House Seasoning Mix)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans with jalapenos
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) package Velveeta Mexican cheese, diced
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, diced
- Melt the butter in a skillet.
- Add the onions and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the green chilies, tomato, cilantro and House Seasoning and cook for 5 minutes longer.
- Add the beans and cheeses, and simmer until hot and bubbling.
- Serve hot with white-corn tortilla chips.