Zesty Raspberry Chipotle Black Bean Dip
photo by whatwouldruthdo
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) brick cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 0.75 (8 ounce) package monterey jack pepper cheese, cut into cubes
- raspberry chipotle salsa (any brand carried by your store)
- tortilla chips
- Melt cream cheese and pepper jack cheese together in microwave-safe bowl. Stir. Stir in black beans and salsa. Heat until both cheeses are completely melted and the entire dip is hot. Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I make this all the time and I'm surprised there are no reviews. I always spread the cream cheese on the bottom of a glass dish, drain and rise the black beans, mix in the raspberry chipotle salsa, pour on top of the cream cheese and then add the shredded cheese on top and then bake. It's all going in the same place, I know but it just looks a little prettier when layered.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Lawyer, blogger w/ chronic migraines, occipital neuralgia, depression, diabetes, PCOS. KState JMC, KU Law grad. Liberal. Love cooking, college sports, books, reality TV, Macs, my Kindle, and knitting.</p>