1/1 Photo of Patty Melts
Really good with fries and slaw. ETA: I really like the finished sandwich fried like a grilled cheese. When I make them that way I toast my rye on the bagel setting, assembling the sandwich "toasted side in". I also add Thousand Island Dressing on top of the onions. Then butter the bread and fry "like a grilled cheese sandwich". Nirvana!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the ingredients from beef to bread crumbs-mix well and form into 4 patties.
- 2In a large skillet cook patties.
- 3Meanwhile- In a medium skillet melt butter over medium, medium high heat.
- 4Add onions and saute until light brown.
- 5Meanwhile- Toast bread and place on 4 plates.
- 6Place hot patty on toast, then swiss, then hot onions.
- 7Salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Patty Melts
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.9
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 151.0 mg
- Sodium 1024.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 36.7 g