Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a feel good soup! If you have boneless skinless chicken thighs even better.
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup carrot, finely chopped
- 1 potato, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked pastina (tiny star-shaped pasta)
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Bring broth to a boil in a large saucepan.
- Stir in celery, onions, carrots potato,bpepper, salt,chicken bouillon powder and chicken.
- Bring to a boil and reduce to simmer for 45 minutes,.
- Remove chicken and chop in tiny pieces.
- Add pasta and chicken to soup and cook 10 minutes.
- Spoon into soup bowls and pass the Parmesan cheese.
- Use your processor on pulse mode to chop your vegetables.