BBQ Jalapeno Popper Chicken Thighs Wrapped in Bacon
photo by dazaspicymeatball
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 20mins
- Flatten each chicken thigh with a heavy pan or meat hammer or whatever you have.
- Stuff each jalapeno halve with about a T of cream cheese.
- Place the jalapeno in the chicken thigh and roll it up (doesn't matter if it closes all the way).
- wrap each chicken thigh with 2 strips of bacon.
- Bake in 325 oven for about an hour
- For best results setup charcoal grill for indirect cooking (charcoal on one side meat on the other).
- Cook low n slow for about 2 hours.
- Baste with bbq sauce the last 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love the Carolina Panthers and I love tailgating before the games. I also have a passion for food and love making others happy with my food.</p> <p>I bought a sweet Char-griller grill that will cook some of the tastiest meat and vegetables. So I'm always looking for ways to incorporate the grill.</p> <p>I have since bought a gas webber grill and added a cast iron griddle, so I can cook the veggies the same time I cook the meat. I can also cook stinky foods outside, onions, peppers, bacon etc. </p> <p> </p>