Recipe by jonesies
Because this Italian-style dish cooks quickly, assemble all the ingredients before you begin. Clipped from a magazine too long ago to know which one!?!
Top Review by Catwoman24102
Super fast, easy and delicious! I made this for my vegetarian daughter and son in law and our whole family loved it! I did add some sun dried tomatoes, but otherwise followed the recipe. The kalamata olives give this just the right amount of zip. My daughter has already made it again. Thank you for sharing!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, thinly sliced and pitted
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 4 cups ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup asiago cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground