Because this Italian-style dish cooks quickly, assemble all the ingredients before you begin. Clipped from a magazine too long ago to know which one!?!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, thinly sliced and pitted
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 4 cups ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup asiago cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add cherry tomatoes, olives and artichokes; cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Place pasta in a large bowl.
- Add tomato mixture, basil, cheese, salt and pepper; toss well and serve.